HERE IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE
Individuals, teams and enterprises have more choices than ever before
Regardless of the size of your business – small, midsize or enterprise – Autodesk offers the flexibility to choose the subscription options that best fit your business needs.
Flexible term lengths
With monthly, quarterly, annual and multi-year options, Autodesk software is more accessible than ever before.
- Pay for software for whatever length of time you need it
- Better manage changing software and budget needs
- Account for software costs on a per-project basis
- Try out new tools without making a big up-front investment
Single- and multi-user access options
- Single-user access – best for when software is needed for one person
- Multi-user access – ideal for situations in which you need more than one person to share software licences
Access to the latest software
When you subscribe, you have instant access to the latest product releases and enhancements.
- Increase productivity by using the most up-to-date technology rather than waiting for major product releases
- Update software straightaway or choose a time that is right for your entire team
- Many subscription desktop products (in which the software resides on your computer, not in the cloud) also provide optional access to Autodesk cloud services such as compute-intensive rendering
Let us help you to resolve issues quickly. Every subscriber has access to:
- Autodesk support specialists – You can schedule a call, chat online (limited availability) or email us
- Remote desktop assistance – Get secure hands-on troubleshooting
- Online resources – Access our knowledge base with help documentation, tutorials, training videos and community support forums
Use your software anywhere, access preceding versions
- Access preceding versions – Download and use preceding releases of most Autodesk software
- Use your software at home – Access both current and preceding versions of your software on your home computer
- Use your software when travelling – Use your software and services globally when travelling outside of your home country
Subscribing to Autodesk products provides a simplified software setup and an improved user management experience so that you can stay focused on designing and making, without worrying about your software.
Easy-to-use administrative tools allow you to simply and effectively manage software licences, seats and usage from your Autodesk Account.
Frequently asked questions
For most of our desktop products on subscription, you do not need to be online to use your software. The software runs on your computer, not on the web. You do, however, need to connect to the Internet every 30 days, so we can keep your software up to date and verify that your subscription is still current. An Internet connection is needed initially to install and activate your software.
Some of our software products also give you access to certain cloud services that are not installed on your computer. These may include optional services such as cloud rendering, collaboration tools and secure storage. We also offer certain products that are available only as a cloud service. Cloud-based products require an Internet connection.
Yes. For annual and multi-year terms, we send an email reminder before your automatic renewal date. We do not send an email reminder for monthly renewals.
You can cancel your subscription anytime – or within 30 days of purchase for a full refund – for any product or service purchased through our online store. You can also edit your renewal setting from your Autodesk Account page, so your subscription does not automatically renew. You will have full access to your software and services until your subscription expires.