Untether from reality
Avoid getting tangled in cords. This light, comfortable backpack and hot swappable batteries lets you work,
demonstrate, or train people with VR in any space.
Head Mounted Display compatibility
Freely choose your preferred VR HMD, or use our custom integration for the HTC Vive BE or the HP Windows Mixed Reality Headset.
First professional wearable VR PC3
Compact PC fits into a lightweight backback at only 10llbs / 4.6kgs.4
The backpack harness is made of durable, easy-fitting mesh designed to keep you comfortable.
Extreme power takes rich content head on
Create and interact with complex simulations with high-end performance VR and the latest high-fidelity graphic card to help prevent dropped frames.
NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200
The first PC on the market to feature the powerful NVIDIA® Quadro® P5200 GPU with 16GB of memory.5
Intel® Core® i7 vPro™ processor
Nothing slows you down with the latest 7th generation CPU design from Intel®.6
Built for business and optimized for industry-leading software providers like Autodesk and Dassault, as well as standard VR engines.
Design and test at the speed of innovation
The dock lets you quickly transition back and forth between high-powered desktop for virtual reality content
design and wearable VR PC validating your creations.
Windows 10 Pro7
Integrate the gold standard for commercial operating systems into your virtual reality experience, complete with powerful scurity, collaboration, and connectivity features.
HP Z VR Dock
Support for two 4K displays and a broad range of IO connectivity options.
Wireless Display Connectivity
Miracast connectivity for viewing the virtual world on an external display.
More than just a PC
We’ve included everything you need to power the HP Z VR Backpack PC for VR content creation and consumption.
Loaded with ports
The top of the system has 2 USB 3.0 ports, HDMA 2.0 port, Mini-DP 1.3 port, audio combo jack, and an HMD power jack. On the side of the PC, there are 2 additional USB 3.0 ports and a 330W AC adapter power port.
32 GB Dual Channel RAM
Keep working steady under the heaviest VR data loads with 32 GB dual channel DDR4 system memory.
Two hot-swappable batteries
Avoid interruption to your VR experience because of unwieldy power cords or dead batteries with a dual-battery system that lets you swap power cells of the fly.
Limitless possibilities across industries
The HP Z VR Backpack PC is ideal for product development, employee training, walk-through simulations, immersive customer experiences, and so much more.
- Based on backpack VR PCs as of 20 July 2017 and power based on processor, graphics and memory.
- VR Headset sold separately.
- Based on backpack VR PCs with Intel® vPro™, TPM 2.0 and Windows 10 Pro OS as of 20 July 2017.
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
- First as of 20 July 2017.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows® functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See windows.com.