BIM and Collaborative Working
Sign up for Global eTraining’s “Get Everything” library and get access to all their courses including BIM and Collaborative Working.
This 1-hour mini course will address how the principles of collaborative working can support BIM and its related processes. Collaborative working is a critical part of BIM and can contribute to positive outcomes for either an owner or a project team by allowing transparent and open communication at all times.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to recognize the importance of collaborative working in the context of a BIM project, discuss the use of the British Standard 11000 to support an organizations collaborative working principles, and implement collaborative working within your organization.
- BIM and Collaborative Working
- Collaborative Working Basics Principles
- Responsibilities for Collaborative Working
- BS11000 – Principles Toward Collaborative Working
- Collaborative Working and BIM