Cadpoint Ltd is an Autodesk Value Added Reseller and Authorised Training Centre who provide leading solutions for design productivity in Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC).
Due to recent expansion, Cadpoint are looking to appoint a number of key individuals to supplement our existing technology solutions team.
AEC Applications Specialist
Due to the continued growth of Cadpoint, we are seeking a capable individual with established knowledge and experience in design technology / BIM (Building Information Modelling). The role is to provide training, support and consultancy services for our rapidly expanding customer base throughout the UK.
Responsibility & Duties
- To be responsible for the ongoing support of existing and new AEC customers
- To provide training on Autodesk products, i.e. AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, BIM360 and its accompanying products
- A working knowledge of the latest UK BIM Standards would be advantageous.
- To consult with customers on best practices and implementation of AEC solutions.
- To promote the value of our company and our vendors to prospects and customers.
- Effectively present and demonstrate our portfolio of solutions.
- This role requires some travelling and working away from home.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years min. industry experience in Architecture & BIM (Part 1 qualified or above)
- Ability to retain and transfer knowledge on products, workflows and technology.
- Must be able to work with multi-level contacts within large and small enterprises
- Must be able to work on own initiative in the field of operation
- Must be a good communicator and work effectively within a team
- Accredited ATC Instructor or other instructor qualification would be advantageous
- Clean Driving Licence
- £40-55k Per Annum (dependent upon experience) + Phone + Laptop
- 20 days holiday (exc. bank holidays) + Workplace pension scheme