Our BIM consulting services include:
- BIM Process Assessment
- BIM Content Creation (using Revit / AutoCAD)
- BIM Template Creation (using Revit / AutoCAD)
- BIM Protocols (using Revit / AutoCAD)
- BIM Creation of Standards (using Revit / AutoCAD
Our BIM training services include:
- AutoCAD Essentials
- Revit Architecture Essentials
- Revit Architecture – Family Editing
- Revit Architecture – Conceptual Modelling
- Revit Architecture – Advanced Design Tools
- Revit Architecture – Worksharing
- Navisworks – Essentials
- 3ds Max – Essentials
- Project Workshop (Revit / AutoCAD/Navisworks/3ds Max)
We’ve compiled some reports and articles that might be of interest on BIM.
The National BIM Report 2018
Recognised as one of the industry’s most comprehensive reviews into the use of BIM, this eighth report shares insights into the achievements and challenges of the industry.
The B1M channel for construction
This popular video channel for construction shares knowledge and expertise to millions of viewers every month.
HM Government Industrial strategy – Building Information Modelling
This capability assessment sets out the actions that government and industry will take to create opportunities for the UK construction sector by becoming a world leader in Building Information Modelling (BIM). Read report
British Standards and Publicly Available Specifications
This suite of documents is available for free download, made possible due to government and industry sponsorship. Download standards
What is ISO 19650
ISO 19650 is a series of international standards. It defines the collaborative processes for the effective management of information throughout the delivery and operational phase of assets when building information modelling (BIM) is being used.
Based upon the UK 1192 series, the ISO 19650 series enables teams from around the world to minimize wasteful activities and increase predictability around cost and time, through a common approach to the management of information. For more information please visit NBS