If you are in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industry using Revit or Revit LT, Autodesk’s BIM 360 can help you manage design & construct better buildings. This results in accelerated project delivery, reduced costs and decreasing project risks through streamlined communication and collaboration techniques.
This webinar has taken place – to watch it click here
What is BIM 360 Docs?
BIM 360 Docs is a cloud-based document management solution that provides teams with the ability to publish, share, view, mark-up and manage project information on a common data platform with unlimited storage.
Real-time updates and version control allow project teams to spend less time fighting with files and more time building. With anytime, anywhere access, plans, models and documents are always at your fingertips, ensuring the right information is in the right hands throughout the project. BIM360 Docs helps to reduce errors, make more informed decisions, and improve project outcomes.
How this webinar can help you?
In this webinar we will show you how implementing BIM 360 will not only help you design & construct better buildings but help you solve your issues with;
- Publishing, viewing, sharing, reviewing and marking up with a dispersed design and/or Construction team
- Help you integrate data from more than 50 2D and 3D design file formats, including AutoCAD (DWG, XREF, DREF), Revit (RVT), Navisworks (NWD, NWF) and industry file formats such as PDF, DGN, BCF and IFC.
- Using project data stored in the cloud with desktop applications via the Autodesk Desktop Connector, including open, save, move, rename and delete actions
- Performing publishing and viewing tasks such as automatically extracting sheets from DWG, RVT and multi-page PDFs, and capture attributes via title block OCR processing
- Accessing project information anytime, anywhere via desktop or mobile device, and sync files to mobile devices for offline access
- Creating and assigning issues, specifying due dates, and monitoring status change and resolution. Adding comments to issues, attach supporting photos or documents and track issue status via reports and dashboards
- Applying a structured document approval process for the review and distribution of drawings, models or other project documents
We will also show you some of the new functionality of BIM 360 giving you even more opportunity to collaborate more effectively and save time on each and every project.
Wish to find out more about the software mentioned prior to the webinar? Please click below