AutoCAD / LT 2D Essentials (Version 2009/10/11)
This popular course focuses on the basic features, commands, and techniques for creating, editing, and printing drawings with AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. Using real world examples, students will discover how to create accurate 2D production drawings.
Customers Using AutoCAD / AutoCAD LT 2010 Version
Our AutoCAD 2D Essentials Course is based around the 2009 version of AutoCAD. Whilst there are a number of new features introduced in the 2010 version, the vast majority of the 2009 command set and interface are still applicable. For users of the 2010 version of the software, we have included free links to 2010 new feature overview videos produced by Autodesk. In addition, we are happy to provide 30 days telephone support from e-learning contract purchase date.
Problems viewing the videos? Click here.
02. The User Interface - AutoCAD 2009 Style!
03. Drafting Settings
04. Modelspace and Paperspace
05. Zooming and Panning - Easily!
06. Creating a Basic Drawing Title Block
07. Adding Text and Attributes to the Title Block
08. Converting the Title Block to and AutoCAD Block
09. Using Viewports in the Layout Tabs
10. Converting the Drawing to a Drawing Template
11. Setting up the Drawing in Modelspace
12. Drawing in Modelspace
14. Setting up in the Layout Tab
15. Annotative Dimensioning
16. Layouts and Page Setups
17. Plotting your Drawing
18. Publishing your Drawing
Free 2010 New Feature Links